Greenberg Oral Chelation Study-page 4
About Chelorex Study Data
Volunteer selection criteria: Volunteers selected had at least 1 toxic metal over the normal reference range on a hair analysis performed by Doctors Data, Inc. and agreed to follow the "Volunteers Agreement". No other discrimination of any other type was used.
The previous is a summary of the testing protocol to which volunteers agreed resulting in the following data charts.
Responsibilities of the Volunteer
1) Pre testing (hair)
2) 45 days or 90 doses of Chelorex (as per directions) (hair test at 45 days or 90 doses)
3) Post testing 30 days after 90th dose (to allow for hair sample to grow out)
1) Provide hair sample as per Doctors Data collection procedures. (At home or mail in)
2) Fill out pre-study general health questionnaire.
During 45 day or 90 dose period
1) Take Chelorex twice daily for 45 days (morning & evening) as per directions or once daily for 90 days. Stop at 45 days or (90 dose equivalent)
AFTER 45 days or 90 dose period
1) Provide hair sample as per Doctors Data collection procedures. (At home or mail in) at end of 45 days or (90 doses) (Very important to follow directions-- only hair 1/3" from scalp to be sampled)
2) Fill out follow -up health questionnaire.
At 75 day period or (30 days after 90th dose)
1) No supplement taken
2) Provide Hair sample as per Doctors Data collection procedures. (At home or mail in) at end of second 75 days. (Since hair only grows at avg. 1/3" per month 30 more days must pass to show new toxic metal levels. Very important to follow directions-- only hair 1/3" from scalp to be sampled)
3) Final Health questionnaire.
Hair Samples: Hair samples were provided by each volunteer before any Chelorex was consumed. Following completion of the 90-dose period, 30 days were added before the next hair sample was taken in order to allow for the slow growth rate of hair (1/3" to _" per month) and to obtain a more accurate result of the chelator's final leveling effect. Samples are taken from the back of head as close as possible to the scalp.
Detailed original agreements, Doctors Data test reports,
software and other original data is maintained in the offices
of Science Formulas Inc. To protect patient confidentiality
we cannot provide names of volunteers. However raw study data
is available for review in excel spreadsheet format with written
request to qualified researchers. We hereby certify all the
attached data is based on actual final results provided by
Doctors Data Inc.